Even on the beach, no compromises are necessary with this certified natural high-quality sunscreen. Our patented Northern Dragonhead stem cells deliver a hyperdose of powerful antioxidants to fight the number one enemy of youthful skin - free radicals.
Raspberry seed oil and vitamin E team up to provide SPF boosting and restorative power, while the silky glide-on texture, translucent finish and spicy scent make skin protection an enjoyable experience. Don't let the dark side of the sun take over!
Provides a broad spectrum of UVA/UVB protection and prevents aging. Perfect for the beach and all kinds of outdoor activities.
Apply generously before sun exposure. Reapply after swim/wash and towel dry. PRO TIP for city dwellers: use daily on areas exposed to the sun (shoulders, legs, hands) before going out on the street.
- Based on natural ingredients
- Biologically certified
- No white haze
- Free of mineral oils, silicones, parabens, EDTA, BHT-BHA and artificial dyes
- Recyclable packaging and BPA free
- 100% mineral filters: Zinc oxide
- Without chemical filters and preservatives
- Free of nanoparticles
- Without Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
- Protects against very wide spectrum UVA UVB
- Immediate protection after application
- Animal testing free
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Zinc Oxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin**, Sorbitan Olivate, Cera Alba (Bees Wax)*, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Silica, Dracocephalum Ruyschiana (Dragonhead) Cell Culture Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Cellulose, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Caprylate, Aroma/Fragrance, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid, Aqua/Water, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Potassium Hydroxide, Citral***, Citronellol***, Linalool***, Geraniol***, Limonene***
* Ingredients from Organic Farming ** Natural essential oils *** Made using organic ingredients **** Pure mineral pigments
99% of the ingredients are of natural origin. Of these, 8% come from organic farming.