Inika Organic Vegan Make-up Brushes Set
Create a professional make-up look with this set of 6 Vegan make-up artist brushes in a vegan leather pouch. The compact, travel-friendly zipped pouch keeps your brushes neat and tidy on the go.
Each brush is made from recyclable and fully compostable materials. The brushes have superior quality bristles, ultra-soft synthetic fibres and a handle made of plant-based PLA from corn and cassava. PLA is sustainable and fully biodegradable.
The versatile design allows the pouch to be folded and stand upright, so it can be used as a pretty brush stand with snaps to secure it.
This make-up brush set includes a powder brush, foundation brush, shadow brush, blending brush, detail brush and eyebrow brush.
Instructions for use
To use the case as a brush stand, unzip it, fold it double and set it upright. Use the snaps to secure it.
- Powder brush: A soft, fluffy powder brush designed to spread foundation powder evenly across the face and body for an airbrushed finish.
- Foundation brush: This hard-working vegan brush has flat, dense bristles to effortlessly apply liquid and powder foundations. It provides even, buildable coverage on the skin for any occasion.
- Shadow brush: This vegan, eyeshadow brush has fine and dense bristles that blend cream, powder and mineral pigment eyeshadows to create any eye look.
- Blending brush: A vegan, multi-tasking brush that seamlessly blends eyeshadows, pencils and concealers, shaped to professionally distribute and blend colours for endless eye looks.
- Detail brush: A vegan, all-purpose brush with short fluffy bristles to apply, touch up and blur eye make-up and concealer.
- Eyebrow brush: Apply a layer of product to the brush head. Lightly brush the pigment through the brows and bring them into the desired shape. Use the spoolie tip to brush the hairs into place.
- Take care not to apply too much pressure on the brush bristles.
- It is best to build up the coverage slowly.
- Clean brushes twice a month for optimal performance. Use a good quality organic shampoo and wash with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out the excess water and lay your brush flat on its side to dry. This lets the water drain out and stops possible long-term damage to the bristles.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..