Arc en Sels Ultimate Bio Green Coffee Seed Elixir
This South American green coffee oil is extracted by means of the "first cold pressing". This powerful bioactive green coffee elixir has not undergone any modification and has retained all its active ingredients.
Its unique rich composition of essential fatty acids, sterols, vitamin E, diterpenes, phenols and tocopherols (antioxidants), coenzyme Q10 and caffeine makes green coffee oil so particularly effective for skin care.
It is one of the few vegetable oils that contains such an enormous amount of palmitic acid (omega 7), even more than 30%. This fatty acid forms a real skin barrier, it protects against harmful external influences and against moisture loss, and it stimulates the skin repair process.
Ultimate Bio green coffee oil contains more than 45% linoleic acid (omega 6), a special 'lipid cement' that transports water to the upper, drier layers of the skin, causing wrinkles of dryness to disappear. It ensures that the green coffee oil is absorbed quickly and deeply through the skin and thus creates a protective barrier of the epidermis.
This oil contains 10% oleic acid (omega 9), a fatty acid very similar to human sebum (sebum), making it suitable for all skin types. This fatty acid is known for its properties to restore the elasticity and flexibility of the skin.
Ultimate Bio Green Coffee Elixer has an extremely light and silky texture, making it easily absorbed by the epidermis.
- Reduces wrinkles and firms the skin: Use as a powerful night elixir on clean skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to firm the skin of face, neck and décolleté. Then apply the Arc and Sels Ultimate Bio Night Cream or the Arc and Sels Ultimate Bio Nectar.
- Tightens the skin around the eyes: Gently massage a little green coffee elixir around the eyes and on the edges of your ipps. Then apply the Arc and Sels Ultimate Bio Eye Contour Cream.
- Increases the natural production of collagen and elastin: Extremely high concentrations of essential saturated fatty acids, sterols, vitamin E and antioxidants will boost skin's natural production!
- Protects against moisture loss, free radicals and external influences: Use the elixir to form a natural skin barrier that prevents moisture loss and protects against harmful external influences such as air pollution, weather, bacteria and fungi.
- Reduces cellulites: Mix with a little Arc and Sels Apricot Seed Oil and massage into the skin.
- Reduces hyperpigementation: Massage the elixir daily on the hyperpigmentation for an even skin tone.
- Restores skin damage caused by UV radiation: Apply the elixir to pigment spots or other skin damaged by UV radiation.
- Reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
Ingredients: 100% Organic South American Green Coffee Bean Oil from the "first cold pressing".
- Non deodorized
- Without synthetic preservative
- Without petrochemicals
- Without ionizing treatment
- Obtained by mechanical methods
Ecological and organic cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife
There are no reviews written yet about this product..