Biork is our no.1 favorite crystal deo stick, for many good reasons:
- Biork crystal deo is 100% free of aluminum chloride and other toxins;
- The antiseptic alum salt crystal minerals vigorously prevent the formation of sweaty odors without disturbing the lymph function in your armpits;
- Moreover, the Biork is also the ideal foot deodorant to use;
- The Biork crystal deo stick is invisible in the armpits and leaves no white spots on your clothes;
- You can also use the Biork after shaving to close wounds;
- Biork deo is 100% vegan, perfume-free, hypoallergenic, free of plastics and never tested on animals;
- The sustainably produced cork protects the Biork crystal deo stick against dirt and bumps, and is 100% biodegradable;
- By using cork from the Portuguese cork oak you also help to preserve the natural habitat of the endangered Iberian lynx, eagle and black vulture.
Instructions for use
Use the Biork Crystal Deo Stick on the clean armpits for an effective long-term effect!
Moisten dry armpits with a small amount of water, or sprinkle the stick with a very small amount of water and then apply to the skin.
Alum crystal deodorant
Crystal deodorant has been known since ancient times, saltstone crystal has been used by humans since ancient times. It is particularly popular in Asia, where it is used as a natural antibacterial agent and deodorant. Potassium crystal is a mineral composition consisting of alum and potassium crystals - a completely natural product.
Sweating is a natural physical function that regulates body temperature and removes waste products from the body. However, many bacteria find our sweat zones the perfect environment for multiplication. These bacteria are responsible for an unpleasant odour of sweat. Biork prevents the multiplication of bacteria and prevents the development of unpleasant sweat odors. And it allows your skin to breathe and perspire naturally. Biork is a natural antibacterial product and perfect for any skin - even the most sensitive.
Biork Crystal Deo Stick offers you powerful, effective protection against sweaty odours throughout the day - without aluminium chloride! Because it is fragrance free, you can also wear it perfectly with any perfume. It leaves no stains on your clothes, nor does it leave any residue on your skin.
Cork trees save up to 30 percent more CO2 than other trees With an area of about 2.3 million hectares, Mediterranean cork-oak forests absorb about 13 million tonnes of CO2 per year. Portugal's cork trees bind about 5% of the country's CO2 emissions.
The bark of the cork oak is harvested every nine years and processed with little waste into various cork products. The cork oak is one of the 150 endemic species of the biotope. It is the only tree on earth whose bark can be removed without damaging the tree. A cork oak, from which the bark is harvested regularly, binds even more than three times as much CO2 than an unused cork oak.
Cork oak forests are home to endangered species such as the Iberian lynx, of which only about 100 animals remain, the Spanish imperial eagle and the black vulture. The Algerian and Tunisian cork forests are the habitat of the endangered Barbary macaques.
There are many excellent opportunities for recycling used bottle corks. The recycled material can be used, for example, for insulation of buildings or for floor coverings. The cork oak habitats are among the most biologically rich in the world and are included in the Natura 2000 network under the EU Habitats Directive. Of all forest habitats, they contain one of the world's highest levels of biodiversity. Cork can be deposited at a public recycling centre.