CAUTION: Yes oil-based lubricant is not suitable for use with a condom! Only use a water-based lubricant.
The lubricant in Yes OB Applicators has a new formulation, which differs from the large tubes. It contains no beeswax or plant butter and is formulated to be softer and easier to apply.
Directions for the use of applicators:
- Remove the applicator from the container. Do not use if the sealed top is visibly damaged.
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake the contents to the narrow end before inserting the applicator.
- Break the seal by twisting the tip.
- Insert the narrow end of the applicator - you can lie, stand or sit down as you wish - and then apply the lubricant by squeezing the wide end of the applicator.
- After insertion, squeeze the wide end of the applicator a few more times so that all its contents are used.
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you pull it out.
- These are single-use applicators - throw them away if they are empty for hygiene reasons.
- They are made of recyclable materials.
Recommended by dermatologists.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (Coconut) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Organically grown ingredients