The main ingredient of this pure skincare line is plant squalane, an ingredient that is identical to a substance that occurs naturally in the skin and decreases with age.
Squalane is used in cosmetics because of its restorative and skin-improving properties. The skin recognizes this substance as the skin's own (it is identical to the skin's own squalene), which improves the skin. It is an adaptogenic substance, which means that it adapts to what the skin needs at that moment. Dry skin becomes less dry, oily skin less oily and beautiful skin regains its healthy radiance. Squalane restores the natural balance. It is non-comedogenic, which means that it does not clog pores or seal the skin. Squalane is a dry oil - it absorbs quickly and does not stay on the skin.
Squalane has many benefits for the skin. It:
- provides a velvety feeling on the skin
- Helps retain moisture in the skin
- restores elasticity
- penetrates deep into the skin
- is a good carrier for other substances so that they also penetrate deep into the skin
- has a particularly beneficial effect on skin repair, allowing wounds and inflammations to heal faster
- soothes various skin problems, such as eczema and rosacea
- reduces pigmentation spots
- acts as an antioxidant against free radicals caused by, for example, stress, alcohol consumption and air pollution.
Spread 1 drop over 2 fingers. Apply under the inner corner of the eye and gently push the serum into the skin towards the outer corner of the eye. Repeat until serum is withdrawn.
Squalane, Avena sativa, Moringa oleifera, Rosa rubiginosa.