Inika Organic Contour Brush
This unique brush is ergonomically designed for precise definition and a flawless finish. It is your tool of choice for contouring to accentuate the highlights of the face.
This certified vegan brush has recyclable bristles made from high-quality fibres, while the handle is made from biodegradable and sustainable PLA sourced from corn and cassava.
The Sculptor Brush intuitively follows the contours of your face for seamless application and blending. The curved brush with dense bristles is ideal for defining cheekbones, under the chin and around the forehead. An essential brush to have in your kit to enhance your looks for MUA-worthy results.
1. Gently press the top of your INIKA Organic Sculptor Brush into powder, or if using a liquid, spread a pea-sized amount on the back of your hand and then pick it up by lightly pressing the brush into the product.
2. When the top of your brush is lightly covered, apply to the desired areas of your face.
3. Starting along your cheekbones, lightly tap the brush downwards, starting from the outside in and ending under your cheeks. Tap back and forth until seamlessly blended.
4. After picking up some more product, tap the Sculptor Brush around the edge of your forehead, along your jawline and under your chin for a contouring effect.
- When using a bronzing or contour product, cup the base of your cheekbone with the curve of the Sculptor Brush. For illuminators and blushers, use the top.
- It's best to build up the coverage slowly.
- Clean your INIKA Brush twice a month for optimal performance. Use a good quality organic shampoo and wash with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out the excess water and lay the brush flat on its side to dry. This will allow the water to drain out and prevent possible long-term damage to the bristles.
Made of high-quality vegan fibre hair. The handle is made of biodegradable PLA material made from a microbial fermentation process using raw corn and cassava.
Natural ingredients: 100%
Organic ingredients: %
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral make-up brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable and recycled materials.
84% reduction in our use of new plastic, from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes per year.
4.7 tonnes of plastic reused as fence posts to help rebuild communities
There are no reviews written yet about this product..