Henna Brownies Amla
For hygienic reasons, this Zero Waste* product cannot be returned!
The intensively nurturing composition of fairtrade shea butter with colour pigments of plants, flowers, fruits, roots, leaves, tree bark, husks and berries, does not granulate, does not drip and gives an intensely glossy colour result!
The colours have already been developed and the Henna Brownies can be mixed endlessly with each other.
Henna Brownies Amla
Amla comes from a beautiful gooseberry that grows in India and contains extremely high levels of vitamin C. Amla stimulates hair growth, strengthens the hair and the hair root, it prevents hair loss prevents the hair from turning grey prematurely.
It has a cool caramel-like color and the smell is slightly acidic.
You can also use Amla as a hair/face mask. Add hot water to a porridge and for an extra treat you can add your essential oil (argan / coconut / roses) for extra care. To use a deep acting hair mask keep warm by means of plastic foil and a thermal cap. Leave this on for half an hour, then wash your hair with a natural shampoo and finally use a conditioner to close the hair cuticles again.
Mix Amla to achieve a cooler colour, such as ash blonde and ash brown.
How much do you need?
The amount needed depends on the length, thickness and structure of the hair. The thicker or longer your hair, the more Henna Brownies you need!
The following amounts are just an indication, for very thick hair or very much hair it is best to add 30g to 60g:
- Updating outgrowth and very short hairstyles: 60g is usually sufficient for normal hair.
- Half-short hair completely coloring: For normal hair 60g to 90g is usually sufficient.
- Half- length hair to the shoulder completely color: For normal hair 90g to 120g usually sufficient.
- Long hair to over the shoulders completely color: For normal hair 120g to 150g is usually sufficient.
- Long hairstyles to over the waist completely color: For normal hair 180g to 210g is usually sufficient.
Amla and shea butter.
Packaged in plant-based plastic (made from cornstarch) and fully compostable.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..