For hygienic reasons, the Zero Waste* product cannot be returned!
The intensively nurturing composition of fairtrade shea butter with colour pigments of plants, flowers, fruits, roots, leaves, tree bark, husks and berries, does not granulate, does not drip and gives an intensely glossy colour result!
The colours have already been developed and the Henna Brownies can be mixed endlessly with each other.
Henna Brownies Nut brown
Nut brown gives the color of a walnut, a brown color without red pigment in it. This ensures that you give the hair a nice nut brown color. This colour is suitable for light blond to medium brown hair. This colour is also very suitable for grey hair. The interaction of your own hair color in combination with Henna gives a unique natural look!
This henna brownie is finished with dried cardamom, originating from Guatemala. When you grate and heat the brownie then the cardamom gives a sweet strong & fresh scent to the mixture. Good for the scalp and your hair smells good too!
If you want to keep up with the colour, you can use Henna colour shampoo Eden Brown once a week.
How much do you need?
The amount needed depends on the length, thickness and structure of the hair. The thicker or longer your hair, the more Henna Brownies you need!
The following amounts are just an indication, for very thick hair or very much hair it is best to add 30g to 60g:
- Updating outgrowth and very short hairstyles: 60g is usually sufficient for normal hair.
- Half-short hair completely coloring: For normal hair 60g to 90g is usually sufficient.
- Half- length hair to the shoulder completely color: For normal hair 90g to 120g usually sufficient.
- Long hair to over the shoulders completely color: For normal hair 120g to 150g is usually sufficient.
- Long hairstyles to over the waist completely color: For normal hair 180g to 210g is usually sufficient.
CAUTION: The colour result may differ per hair colour and/or hair condition. Always test the colour first on a sample pick.
- On lighter hair colors, the exposure time is 30 minutes.
- For thick and long hair: Extend the application time by about 20 minutes.
Instructions for use
The colours are already developed and you can use the Henna Brownies right away!
If you like it, you can of course also make your own unique recipe with Henna Brownies, for example by adding ground coffee, red wine, carrot juice, lemon juice or elderberry juice to the henna mixture. They will make the Henna colours even more intense!
1. Make sure your hair is well washed clean, and does not contain build-up or silicone residue. Use PaulPenders Love in the Layers Shampoo, or Bentonite clay.
2. The mixture should always be kept warm. So place a glass (refractory) dish on a tea light or keep it warm 'au bain marie'.
3. Place the Henna Brownies with a little hot water in the dish, and let the Henna Brownies slowly melt, like stock cubes.
4. If you are in a hurry, you can also grate the Henna Brownies first so that they melt faster.
5. Stir well for a nice, lump-free mixture, into a thick liquid paste.
6. Apply the mixture quickly with a firm, wide hair dye brush.
7. Do you colour your hair for the first time? Apply the mixture pick by pick, using sufficient hair dye so that the hair is well saturated. Start thoroughly at the roots of the hair and brush towards the tips until you have brushed in the entire length of the hair. Massage the mixture by hand and continue with the next tuft. Keep to the recommended application time.
8. Do you have coloured hair and want to update the outgrowth? Thoroughly apply the mixture pick by pick until the hair starts to grow out, using sufficient hair dye so that the hair is well saturated. Keep to the recommended application time, no longer! 1) If it is necessary to deepen or darken the hair colour at the hair lengths, you should keep to the minimum application time for the hair lengths. 2) If you want to freshen up your hair colour at the hair lengths, but not darker, dilute the remainder of the mixture slightly and use it for up to 5 minutes at the hair lengths as a 'colour rinse'.
9. Wrap plastic film around your hair with a terry cloth hairband to seal the edges.
10. Keep the hair warm with the durable Eden Warmmhat, so the color pigments can do their job! If you don't have a thermal cap, wrap aluminium foil around the hair with a warm towel over it.
11. Keep to the recommended application time(s)!
12. Then rinse your hair with plenty of warm water, and wash your hair very lightly with Eden Henna Shampoo Bar. Rinse well.
13. Then you have to 'close' your hair scales again with a good 100% natural hair conditioner! Use the PaulPenders Love in the Layers Conditioner, or a conditioning apple cider vinegar hair rinse.
14. What is left of the henna mixture you can freeze! Let it thaw first before you heat it up for the 2nd time.
Do not wash with shampoo immediately!
Let the hemp paint color layer for 4 days to reach its full depth. When you have just rinsed out the paste, the depth of the final colour is often not yet reached, and in the hours until days after that it will gradually become darker until the true colour is reached.
Grey and white hair can sometimes appear to have a greenish haze after colouring, so don't worry in that case! This will gradually disappear within a few hours or days, when the colour pigments start to oxidise and more 'heat' enters the colour. Only then is the colouring fully developed.
Henna Nut brown is made from almond skin, turmeric, onion skin, walnut, marigold and shea butter.