Instructions for use. Apply the cream generously where necessary, massage in small circles clockwise until it is retracted:
Apply the cream generously where necessary, massage in small circles clockwise until retracted, it may be applied several times a day.
Niaouli cream can also be used as an intimate cream in combination with liquid intimate soap.
1Even the small circular movements, if performed correctly, are useful to better regulate the circulation of the liquids in our tissues. We recommend to do it clockwise for those who live in the northern hemisphere and anti-clockwise for those who live in the southern hemisphere. It is known that in the northern hemisphere waters circulate clockwise while in the southern hemisphere they circulate anticlockwise.
- Spring water for moisturizing
- Vegetal glycerine** for moisturizing
- Sweet almond oil for softining and elastic skin
- Olive oil for Lenitiving
- Mixture of wheat germ proteins and coconut fatty acids Vegetal emulsifier****
- Cethyl alcohol for vegetal emulsifier***
- Ethyl alcool stabiliser
- Xanthan gum**** Moisturizing
- Sage essential oil* for lenitiving
- Peppermint essential oil * for refreshing
- Lavender essential oil* for purifying
- Patchouli essential oil* for protecting
- Eucalyptus essential oil* refreshing
- Geranium essential oil* for acne and pimples
- Rosemary essential oil* invigorating
- Juniper essential oil* for acne and pimples
- Thyme essential oil* anti-mycotic
- Green clay gel protective
- Benzoin Resin Extract for flavouring
- Berberis Resin Extract for stabilizing
- Lactic acid stabiliser
*Natural essential oils’ components: Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.
**The glycerine or glycerol used by ARGITAL is a natural substance obtained distilling vegetal fats.
***Emulsifiers are raw material binding homogeneously water and oil to form a cream.