Instructions for use:
Body and face. Apply a thin layer of chamomile cream to the skin where necessary in small clockwise circular movements until massaged in.
1Even the small circular movements, if performed correctly, are useful to better regulate the circulation of the liquids in our tissues. We recommend to do it clockwise for those who live in the northern hemisphere and anti-clockwise for those who live in the southern hemisphere. It is known that in the northern hemisphere waters circulate clockwise while in the southern hemisphere they circulate anticlockwise.
- Spring water for moisturizing
- Vegetal glycerine for moisturizing
- Sweet almond oil protective
- Mixture of stearic acid and vegetal glycerine for Vegetal emulsifing***
- Mixture of wheat germ proteins and coconut fatty acids Vegetal emulsifier***
- Ethyl alcool stabiliser
- Cethyl alcohol for vegetal emulsifier***
- Wheat germ oil natural vitamin E, protective
- Olive oil for Lenitiving, nutrient
- Chamomile extract for lenitiving
- Yarrow extract for lenitiving
- Marigold extract for Lenitiving
- Lavender essential oil* for purifying
- Lemon essential oil* for refreshing
- Lemon balm essential oil* for relaxing
- Ylang-Ylang essential oil* nutrient
- Green clay gel for lenitiving
- Lactic acid stabiliser
- Xanthan gum for moisturizing
- Benzoin Resin Extract for flavouring
- Berberis Resin Extract for stabilizing
- Natural vitamin E protective
*Natural essential oils’ components: Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol.
**The glycerine or glycerol used by ARGITAL is a natural substance obtained distilling vegetal fats.
***Emulsifiers are raw material binding homogeneously water and oil to form a cream.
****The xanthan gum is a natural mucilage or gum.