Arc en Sels Organic Clairessence Couperose Rosacea Serum
This 100% natural serum is composed of cold pressed
Sesame, Black Cumin, Tamanu and essential oils from Wild Peat, Strawflower, Cisteroos and Cypress, all sourced from organic farming and fair trade.
These unique bioactive oils join forces in the fight against the symptoms of rosacea and rosacea. Consistent use of this serum shows after some time a clearly visible reduction of the symptoms.
- Sesame oil nourishes the upper layers of the skin;
- Tamanu oil promotes blood circulation and micro-blood circulation, helps tissue generation and protects against sun radiation;
- Black Cumin Oil promotes healing and softens rashes and redness;
- Essential oil of Wild Carrot is rich in vitamin A and has a very healing effect through the skin on broom mold veins and small varicose veins and let them disappear;
- Essential oil of Strobloem works strongly against bruises and also has a healing effect on broom mold veins and small varicose veins;
- Cisteroos essential oil has a powerful healing and astringent effect;
- Essential oil from Cipres has a blood vessel constricting effect.
This unique biological serum visibly reduces rosacea and rosacea after a while. It promotes the micro-blood circulation, is anti-inflammatory and protects the blood vessels.
Apply thinly in the morning and evening on chapped veins and rosacea spots, let it soak in for a while. Then apply the cream.
Massage with this serum can relieve and soften local venous hardening.
Not suitable for pregnant women, epilepsy and children under 6 years - Do not use near eyes and mucous membranes.
This organic serum is produced with respect for the environment.
Arc en Sels buys this oil on the basis of equivalent (fair trade) trading principles.
Certified by Ecocert Greenlife
* Ingredient of organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
99.6% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
There are no reviews written yet about this product..